Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Women's "health"

Are you fucking kidding me, John McCain? You just put women's health in QUOTES??? OUR HEALTH IS NOT A JOKE. AND YOU DO NOT GET TO TELL US WHAT IS HEALTH-RELATED OR NOT.

Carrying a baby for 9 months is ALWAYS RISKY. ALWAYS. So, John McCain, who will NEVER HAVE TO CARRY A BABY, we are not fucking walking uteri. I know you and your trophy wife love your damn adopted baby so much, but GUESS WHAT. We are not here to make babies all the time for people who can't have them. That's not how it works. And it's our bodies that get FUCKED UP for 9 months, so if we don't want to do that, WE SHOULDN'T HAVE TO. And that's PART OF WOMEN'S HEALTH.

Oh and also, you're offended at being called a racist? Maybe you should try NOT MAKING RACIAL COMMENTS. Calling Obama a terrorist is RACIST and that is the end of it. If you think that you're offended, you should try being in Obama's shoes.

Caps lock aside, this was a much juicier debate than the last one. The moderator did a really good job, I thought, of trying to make the candidates answer the questions. I wish they had done that at the VP debate. I'm sorry they didn't mention gay rights at all.

4 comments:

TLCastle said...

Sooo glad I had to miss the debate due to work obligations...I might have thrown something at the screen!

BigRed said...

@WTA: Yeah. It was painful. Like John McCain's weird, botox-y smile.

Lucy: Oh, yeah, I think we can all agree that the "Joe the Plumber" gimmick was totally obnoxious.
Hey, you still got a couple of weeks to pick a side. Take your time.

Lauren said...

AMEN.

McCain is just...uggghhh.

Okay. That's all I have to say about that. :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your suggestions. I'm not sure what the school's sex ed proposal is. I just know that it's a touchy topic because it's also somewhat of a cultural issue at the school.

Last year I had a fabulous 9th grade student who was pregnant. She had her baby, still takes care of her, and is back at school as a full-time student. Oh, and she got a "B" in my class. Some of these teen mothers are completely inspiring. :)

I like your blog, but mostly I love your anger at the "stupid motherfucker" as that is what I refer to him as quite often!

Oh and this is Herding Cats. For some reason my computer won't let me log back in...

Creative Commons License

Rectory Entrance is licensed.
Don't touch my shit unless you ask.

Van Gogh's Ear Award