Saturday, March 14, 2009

Vote!


I'm not sure if I've adequately expressed my feelings on this topic before, but I really love bacon. Basically, bacon gives me a super-boner.

In this vein, I entered the Three Degrees of Bacon contest at Bacon Nation, which I found through the always-endearing Bacon Unwrapped blog. The challenge was to link any food to bacon with three steps or less. I linked sheep testicles to bacon (how do I know this? Let's just say that there are many things in life that I wish I could unlearn). Anyhoodle, I'm a finalist! Vote for me here so that I can add a sweet raw bacon weave cardholder to my collection of bacon salt, bacon toothpicks, and bacon thong.


Bacon thong pending.

Update:
I totally won! Thanks, guys!

2 comments:

Lucy said...

I went and voted for you.

Honestly, though I could have went my entire life without reading about sheep testicles and then the ant larvae or whatever.

My daughter loves bacon too, I have to admit I'm not a big fan of it but on the one to cook, imagine that!

BigRed said...

Isn't the internet wonderful? Now you can never unlearn the horrible things that you know from it.

Creative Commons License

Rectory Entrance is licensed.
Don't touch my shit unless you ask.

Van Gogh's Ear Award